Host of food drive to benefit Pastor’s Pantry
Anyone can coordinate a food drive to help us stock our shelves. This is a perfect project for your business, civic group, church or organization. We can provide crates and arrange pick-up.
Contribute through our campaigns
• Donate by participating in our annual Adopt-A-Senior campaign, beginning in August.
• Donate by participating in our annual Holiday Appeal campaign, beginning in December.
• Both annual campaigns allow individuals to donate specific amounts once or designated periods of time. Individuals also have the opportunity to donate in honor of or in memory of co-workers, neighbors, friends, and family members.
We accept donations through checks, debit and credit card by:
- Money Draft: We can draft your personal checking account, or debit/credit card. For more info:
- Call 336-249-8824, extension 302
- Drop by the office, located at 307 North State Street in Lexington, Monday-Thursday (8am-4pm) .
- Giving Online (Donations are accepted either with a credit card of a PayPal account….your choice!):
- By Mail: Please send check or money order to:
- Pastor’s Pantry
- PO Box 2051
- Lexington, NC 27293