* Field to Fork Field to Fork
Time: 2:16 pm
Field to Fork is an event organized by Davidson County locals to promote local and regional food, products and spirits. A group of local chefs and business owners have partnered to bring our community a dining experience to showcase what local product and talent can produce. This is a ticketed event with each ticket being $75. All proceeds from the event will be split between Pastor's Pantry and the area Farmers Markets in Lexington and Thomasville.
* Pig Out for the PantryPig Out for the Pantry
Time: 2:19 pm
Dine with Christo’s at both locations on March 7, 2017 to help fight hunger!
Saturday, June 25th is “Pig Out for the Pantry.” A portion of the day’s proceeds will be donated to the Pastor’s Pantry to help those in need.
Dine at any of these participating restaurants:
- Lexington Barbecue, Lexington
- The Barbecue Center, Lexington
- Smiley’s Lexington Barbecue, Lexington
- Bar-B-Que Shack, Thomasville
- Lexington Style Trimmings, Lexington
- Smokey Joe’s, Lexington
- Tommy’s Barbecue, Thomasville
- The Village Restaurant, Denton
- Randy’s Restaurant on Hwy 64, Lexington